Heating Installations and Upgrades from our expert Engineers
New Boiler Needed? Choose the best! – If your boiler is old or just not energy efficient, lets save you money!
We have the expertise to help you choose a boiler to suit not only your property but also your family’s usage needs. This all comes with great warranty cover for added piece of mind.
Our fully qualified expert Gas Safe engineers have vast experience of new heating installations and upgrades, we can even start the work the same day!
We offer you the best central heating options available, you choose which suits your needs, then sit back whilst we fit your shiny new boiler and leave you happy, warm and smiling.
We can also advise on upgrades to your current heating system:
- Showers replaced or upgraded to suit your needs.
- Thermostats to regulate your home to a consistent temperature, so your boiler will fire up if the temperature drops below your setting, it will also turn off when the required temperature has been reached.
- Powerflush, this will remove sludge, rust and debris from your heating system enabling better efficiency, reduce boiler noise, increase in system circulation and save up to 25% on fuel bills.
- Magnetic System Filters will minimise the damage of iron oxide in your system and help increase performance.
You’re in safe hands.
Request a Call Back
Why choose us?
- We can upgrade your current central heating system.
- We will give you options to improve your current system.
- All engineers fully up-to-date on product knowledge
- Our experts are gas safe registered.
- Vast amounts of experience in boilers and efficiency.
- All work guaranteed.
- Excellent rates.
- Same day option available.
Having no hot water and at 1700 on a winters night is not great. The engineer arrived when they said he would. Fearing the worst (boiler might need replacing, as its 12 years old and never been serviced) I was told a certain valve need replacing. He returned the next morning to replace the valve. Really pleased with the service and honesty, highly recommended
My boiler decided to give up and start making lots of noise, so I called New Era to get someone out. They sent a chap the same day who quickly found the pump to be at fault, he didn’t have the part on the van, but he managed to source a new one and returned the same day. All is now working.
I tried New Era for my boiler service, and was really happy with them. Very helpful on the phone and they changed my appointment date even though I didn’t give them much notice, the engineer was friendly and got the service done within an hour. Just what I needed no fuss…
I called New Era to deal with a constant leaking tap in my kitchen. When the plumber arrived he had a look and advised he could make a repair, but a replacement would be better. I went with new taps and am more than happy with them. No annoying dripping noise anymore……great job
My old boiler needed replacing so I used New Era for my installation. They gave me a clear quotation of costs and I decided to go ahead. The engineer came out on the agreed day and my boiler was installed in one day. The engineer even cleaned up after himself. I was very impressed. I am always nervous about using Trade companies for jobs around my house but I felt really at ease throughout the whole installation and it was all very easy. I would most definitely use them again for all my maintenance needs.
We accept all major credit cards
We provide plumbing and heating services for home and businesses. View our accreditations: